What are the Symptoms of Weak Pelvic Floor Muscles?
The symptoms of weak pelvic floor muscles are:
- Leaking small amounts of urine when coughing, sneezing, laughing or running
- Failing to reach the toilet in time
- Reduced sensation in the vagina and the quality of sex life
- Uncontrollably breaking wind from either the anus or vagina when bending over or lifting
- Perpetual backache
- Tampons that dislodge or fall out
- A distinct swelling at the vaginal opening
- A sensation of heaviness in the vagina
If you experience one or more of the above, your pelvic floor muscle may be weak.
We offering Free Pelvic Consultation for your Pelvic Health at Vibrance, book your appointment today!