A unique and rewarding career
Practicing as a Vibrance Pelvic Health Physio offers a unique career opportunity. It’s a great alternative to non-specialising physiotherapist jobs, physio on-the-wheels, locum jobs, or other part-time instructor jobs and side gigs.
Organisation that matches your life goals
We care deeply for your long term development and career growth.
Our management experience and expertise takes care of your career planning to ensure that you are well-prepared until retirement.
From Junior to Senior to Partner Physiotherapist, your growth journey at Vibrance should improve your standing every step of the way.
Heartwarming Job Satisfaction
Every now and then we receive positive feedback, good news, and amazing reviews from our clients who successfully overcome their pelvic health problems, such as bringing their baby to see us after curing vaginismus.
Be part of our team and family and together we can deliver meaningful, maximum impact to our clients’ quality of life.
About the Company
Vibrance Pelvic Health Centre is a physiotherapy centre focusing on women’s pelvic health physiotherapy.
Our special focus has enabled us to deliver life-changing outcomes to women, from overcoming chronic pain and urine leakage, to managing prolapse to avoid the need for surgery, or post-pelvic surgery rehab.
Through comprehensive treatment approach, state-of-the-art equipment, advanced and custom protocols, our team members are able to achieve clinical breakthroughs and earn the trust and confidence of clients.
About the Role of Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
At Vibrance Pelvic Health Centre, you will have the opportunity to perform best-in-class women’s health physiotherapy, and have the potential to enjoy the highest possible income for physiotherapists in Malaysia
- Assess and treat clients’ pelvic health issues using the Vibrance pelvic health protocols
- Enlighten clients on the topic of women pelvic health and how it affects their quality of life
- Propose and offer appropriate solutions that are tailored to the client
- Perform necessary treatment on client based on prescribed solutions
- Maintain client files and records e.g. progress, ultrasound scans, etc
- Maintain professional conduct to clients and respect their privacy, needs and wants
- Opportunity to conduct workshops and events for public pelvic health awareness
Our Work Environment & Approach
Rewards, Benefits & Perks
Pay, Income and Remuneration
- Base pay
- Performance-based rewards & perks
- Pathway to Partnership (profit-sharing)
- Fresh Graduate: Base Pay starting from RM2,400
- With Recognised Experience: Base Pay starting from RM3,000
- Qualified in Physiotherapy (Degree and above)
- Passionate and care about women improving health
- Fluent in English.
- Ability in more than 1 language is considered favourably
- Working hours – Shift based (subject to operational requirements)
Other Available Roles:
Not a physiotherapist by training but still love to contribute towards women’s health? Want to help more women improve their quality of life? Or a student looking for elective placement?
Click on the respective tabs to learn more.
- Handle incoming customer inquiries and advising suitable treatments/actions for them
- Acquiring new clients
- Schedule existing clients’ appointments
- Handle client payments
- Shift-based hours
- Additional rewards when achieving set targets & KPI
Become part of our service retail operations management team :
- Manpower planning and operational hours scheduling
- Operations bookkeeping (e.g. stock levels, petty cash handling etc)
- Premises aesthetics, hygiene, and safety management
- Marketing of our services and offerings
- Business strategy implementation & execution
- Reporting of retail operations matters – functional and financial to upper management
Student Placement >